Limited 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
At PowerSquare, we are dedicated to making the best quality products. To ensure the best quality of the PowerSquare Products, we provide you with a 1year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Please ensure to keep a copy of your purchase receipt as a proof of your purchase.
- The warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires after 12 months.
- If any defect due to faulty materials and/or workmanship occurs within the warranty period, PowerSquare will make arrangements for service.
- Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, PowerSquare may agree to replace the product.
- Replacement will be offered at PowerSquare’s discretion.
- In the event that PowerSquare is unable to repair or replace a product (for example, because it has been discontinued), PowerSquare will offer either a refund or a credit toward the purchase of another product from PowerSquare in an amount equal to the purchase price of the product (as evidenced on the original purchase receipt, and discounted by its normal use).
- This warranty excludes damages resulting from normal wear and tear, loss or theft. PowerSquare’s warranty applies if the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions. Warranty is not automatically renewed after a replacement or repair service has been issued.
- PowerSquare reserves the right to discontinue any of its products without notice and disclaims any limited warranty to repair or replace any such discontinued products.
- Products eligible for this include
- PowerSquare Wireless Charging Mat
- PowerSquare Wireless Power Bank
Warranty Terms & Conditions
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business. The PowerSquare warranty does not apply if:
- The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible
- The model and /or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible
- Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried by unauthorized service organizations or persons
- The product is being used for commercial purpose
- The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product
- The unit has been damaged – including but not limited to damage by pets, lightening, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and /or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might occur in instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its intended use.
- This warranty is only valid in the country where the product is purchased and is not transferable and does not extend to users other than the original purchaser.